Monday 9 February 2009

Been stalking people on Twitter today. Not actually replying to them, just following their conversations, which is quite creepy when you think about it!
Daughter has settled in to a box set of 'Friends', so it gives me time to do things. But as i'm a lazy git, sitting in front of a computer for 8 hours typing and reading is, in my opinion, a good way to exercise responsibly!
I did try to make some important phone calls, but as the first one took two hours, I gave up for the day.
I noticed that quite a few 'twitterers' are extremly odd anyway so I fit in okay, and as I have more than 13 followers, i'm happy. (I was stuck on that dreaded number for about a week!) There always seems to be a few who just reply to celebrities in the hope a long lasting friendship will blossom. Unfortunatly most celebs on twitter just want to advertise their programmes or saleable merchandise. That or brag about who they've just spoken to! Or what 'freebie' they got in the post!
God knows why Stephen Fry wants 100,000 people messaging him 'Good morning!' Perhaps he's lonely?
Well there's only two weeks to go till I should be up and walking again, my boredom level is dropping quite quickly with Twitter and Arsebook, so I will be able to get out of the house and try living in the real wotld again! But only till September when the hospital breaks my leg again to fix the bottom bit, then I will be raring to go at trying to get Stephen Fry to 'tweet me! Ooh er missis!

No comments:

Post a Comment