Saturday 7 February 2009

Ive been looking at other peoples blogs and trying to work out:
1. How come they are postitioned well, and have some nice pictures on them?
2. Why they are so much funnier than anything I can think of?
3. Why none of these people are famous tv personalities as they would be far more entertaining than most of the crap on tv at the moment, (Except for Supernatural, obviously, and Harry Hill).

Its quite difficult writing a blog when you can see each slow boring sentence coming together, without a hint of professionalism, correct spelling or laugh out loud moments!
Perhaps that what blogging is all about? All these extremly funny posts have got it all wrong and should be writing for Cracked magazine, but instead they are stuck here with me, who may win Comatose woman of the year award if I stay like this for much longer!
In fact that may well be why I cant remember half of what I did in my lifetime. I was (and still am) so bloody boring that even I dont want to remember. Good news really cos I figured I may have Altzheimers, but no, just one of those sad bastards you dont want to sit next to at a party!

All those accidental broken legs when I was a kid was really people kicking the shit out of me so I would get sent off to hospital instead of ruining their day! Well tough! Now I know i'm gonna hunt you all down on Arsebook.
Friends Reunited? Rename Potential suicides reunited.

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't be following your Blog if it wasn't entertaining; that would be "cruel and unusual punishment".
    It's certainly made me laugh, and out loud as well.

    ReplyDelete