Saturday 17 January 2009

You'd think a broken leg isnt much trouble, but its pretty annoying when you cant even reach the fridge to get the milk out for a cuppa! Good job i've got 24 hour home help (Husband)!
I used to be so good at breaking legs and managing, back in the seventies and eighties when I was a kid, but now i'm out of practice so any task takes blooming ages!
The worst thing is I never seem to be warm! Always sitting freezing, whether the central heatings on full blast or not. Being ill must be quite a strain on the environment! All that wasted heating making a bigger hole in the ozone layer. Maybe I shall put another blanket on me to save a polar bear.
Ive been given a walking frame by the hospital to help with getting back on my feet and exercising, but whenever i'm using it, my kids call me 'Racing Granny' and i puts me off a bit! Still it beats running the cats tails over when i'm in the wheelchair - they never move, just wait for me to pass by. The scream is horrific, i've only done it once but now I wait for them to move cos it sounds dreadful! But its okay when they jump on the bed in the middle of the night and try to curl into a ball on my broken leg!!! I can scream louder than the cats!

No comments:

Post a Comment