Saturday 17 January 2009

I also seem to have picked the only month where the tv listings are absolutly rubbish. There are only so many Spongebob Squarepants episodes I can take, and they seem to be on an endless loop!
The kids memory for cartoons seems very short, they can watch the same episode within an hour and still say they have never seen it before. Likewise Husband, whose memory for 1943 black and white war films is on a par with the worst case of Altzheimers!
None of them like horror films so I have to find a time when they are not about to watch something I like! Did manage to catch 'The Mist' yesterday which wasnt bad, but now having to suffer yet another episode of 'Hannah Montana'!!!!!!!!!!! God give me the strength to up and walk??? OOOOWWWWWW he's not listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment