Saturday 17 January 2009

Hi all, this is my first post on any blogging site. The reason being is for the first time in twenty nine years, I have a broken leg and am stuck indoors with sod all to do.
Been here for 11 days now and although the world wide web is vast, it gets a bit monotonous after a while so I thought I would try writing a blog to see if it cheers me up a bit.
The leg break thing wasnt an accident, unlike the other 26 broken legs i've had over my lifetime, no, this was an enforced break. The doctors must have really had a great day smashing my leg to bits cos its hurts like hell now!
They dont plaster you up anymore either, so i'm expected to be up on crutches immediatly (Yeah right!)
It didnt help that after my operation the doctors thought I had DVT, (Deep vein Thrombosis) and frightened me half to death telling me I probably only had 24 hours left to live!! Luckily they were fibbing and I am still here....Or am I?
I could possibly be dead and living in an alternative universe but thats a different story!

No comments:

Post a Comment