Thursday 22 January 2009

Woke up feeling a bit better for a change. Decided to change all the bedding while hubby was out shopping! Big mistake!! Was okay with the single bed, it only took about fifteen minutes. The double bed nearly killed me, as I had to manouver the bedding off and on while sitting on the bed. Managed to do pillows and bottom sheet but quilt cover had a mind of its own! Im sure it was trying to eat me! The quilt was staticky and I kept getting electric shocks. Must be all the metal work in me leg! I gave up after half an hour, out of breath, aching arms and throbbing leg! Hubby finished off then went and did the king size bed for me. What an angel!
Now sitting here bored to death! Back aches, leg hurts, arms gone a bit wibbly! Think I will take a hour off and go watch 'The Dark Knight' again.

No comments:

Post a Comment