Wednesday 21 January 2009

So, I was forced out of house because of meeting with school. A meeting that could have taken five minutes over the phone but took 45 minutes travelling, getting in and out of car etc! My leg has decided to become agrophobic, any outside adventure makes it swell up! Still, daughters allowed on her 'growing up' trip next week once we ironed out the details. Lets hope it doesnt rain or her wheelchair will become bogged down and the pot holing and absailing will be a bit icky!
Spent the afternoon trying to think of a good response to Stephen Fry's competition but as usual ballsed it up by putting in the wrong number of 'L's. Another competition I wont win, still never won anything so it wont make a difference!
Now Hubbys taken over the 'putting clothes away after their ironed' malarky, (I cant get to the wardrobes!), I cant find anything to wear. Think he's put all my stuff in the kids wardrobes. I might wear some 'My little pony' socks tomorrow with a spongebob squarepants t-shirt. Those are all I have left, (Bet you thought I was wearing my kids clothes!!) Ha Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment