Sunday 18 January 2009

Spent last night watching 'Ultimate Force'. The box set, which belongs to someone else. They want it back today but trying to watch 24 episodes in 2 days is unattainable! I feel like ive been indoctrinated into the SAS!
Good job im confined to this wheelchair otherwise I might just have camouflaged myself up and 'took someone out' Ha Ha Trouble is you would hear this chair creaking before I got close enough to administer the 'One thumbed, neck manouver'. It took me 20 minutes to get out of the bath so my next victim would probably have to be in a coma if I have any chance of success!
I remember when I was a kid I could use crutches without falling over. Those crutches were like light sabers, Or pump action shot guns, whichever took my fancy. I could hop across the room, fire off a few rounds, whack me dad over the head with them and still have time to escape up to my bedroom. Now it takes forever to manouver through a doorway!

No comments:

Post a Comment