Sunday 18 January 2009

Decided i'm gonna go out tomorrow! Just cant take sitting here doing nothing anymore. Now im getting all excited - and im only going to Tesco's! Sad but true, two weeks without browsing the stores drives me crazy!
We cant go out at weekends, cos then the girls are home from school and our car is too small for two wheelchairs, so we have to share. The boot space only allows onw disabled person to go shopping at a time! Obviously need a bigger car, or perhaps a two seater wheelchair - I could invent it. One person above the other like a bus, then when we shop, the top aisles could be reached by one and the lower aisles by the other. Or I could cover myself with a blanket, then my daughter would look really tall with extremly long arms for pushing.
Woud have to incorporate a step ladder for the top deck but that should fold up with the rest of the wheelchair. Going off to draw up some blueprints!

No comments:

Post a Comment