Wednesday 16 March 2011



I've been trapped in the house for the last few weeks as my daughter has had another operation. This week was her first week back to school but its only half days so she's home by midday. Next week she will start back full time again so I'm looking forward to venturing out into the big wide world again!
I've been forced to watch daytime tv, which is absolutly awful! Even when I was ill myself, I couldn't bring myself to view the likes of Bargain Hunt, Cash In The Attic or the endless reality show which are constantly on. But my daughter, who is nearly 13, has decided to become old and sad by turning Bargain Hunt into a competition. Red team or Blue team? Every day!! 12.15pm she settles down with her ham sandwich to listen intently as each item bought by the teams are scoffed at by, the rather odd, Tim Wonacott.


Perhaps I'm deluding myself, but I do hope some of the information she gleans from these shows somehow stops her from picking up all the junk she normally buys at car boot sales! You never know, she may come home one day with a full set of Clarence Cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment