Saturday 11 April 2009

Been a bit bored today. So bored in fact that I watched the football vide printer on this computer because I couldnt be bothered to wheel myself over to the remote control to turn the telly over. Well now the games have finished, and my beloved team has won, (Hooray), I thought i'd hunt arount the internet to find something interesting.
I spent the last week reading about the hidden ufo/nazi plot in antartica, which I found somewhat puzzling, as I thought all the ice had melted. So I googled Antarctica but it just came up white! Mind you theres quite a lot still left for the spawn of Adolf Hitler to hide under, so global warming better hurry up and melt their tunnels!
Amazingly enough I then took some time to look at my own blogger page and actually found some comments to my posts. Yes, I actually read them too. So if you are reading this blog for gods sake tell me what to do to follow you and reallyfatbloke cos I cant for the life of me figure out how to do it. All I keep getting is a request to follow myself!
I spent three hours this morning trying and succeeding in bluetoothing a picture of a Texas Ranger badge to a neighbour, (Unintentionally), when all I wanted to do was sent it to hubbys phone which was one inch away from my phone. Three hours and finally success but only because I bluetoothed the pic from my phone, to my computer, then over to the new phone. Technology eh!

This is hubbys screensaver, dont think he will get away with using it as i.d. but I suppose its worth a try. I had all the others, FBI, CIA, MI5 etc so he didnt have much to choose from. Perhaps he thinks he's Rooster Cogburn?


Now all I want to do is follow two people, one of which kindly follows me, yet there seems to be no pressable button of any description to help me.
This is the main reason I want to win the lottery. When an electrical item disobeys me, I can trash it. At the moment four mobiles, two laptops and a sky plus box is on my hit list. I cant afford to replace them all at the mo!

2 comments:

  1. Your mission, should you choose to accept it...
    -----------------------------------------------
    How To Follow Another Blog:
    The easiest way to do this is to click the “Follow” button on the blog you wish to follow.

    If the blogger you want to follow has been unsporting enough not to include the “Follow” button (Yes, Reallyfatbloke, that’s you) you’ll need to do this.

    1: Log in to your Blog Dashboard. This is the page where you can add and edit posts.

    2: Scroll down this page and you’ll find the “Reading List”.
    There are 3 Tabs here.
    Click on “Blogs I’m Following”

    3: Click on the “Add” button, and a window should appear saying “Step1:Add blogs to follow”
    Select the “Add from URL” option, then enter the URL of the blog you wish to follow in the text entry space provided.
    For example, type in

    http://reallyfatbloke.blogspot.com/

    to follow Reallyfatbloke

    4: Click “Next”. Select either “Follow Publicly” or “Follow anonymously”

    5: Click “Follow”.

    If everything has worked OK, and I haven’t made a complete hash of this explanation, you should now see that Reallyfatbloke has appeared in the list of blogs at the left of the screen in your “Reading List”

    If you want to display who you are following on your own blog, you'll need to add a gadget to the page layout.

    Good Luck.
    ------------------------------------------------
    This message will self-destruct in five se..WHUMPH!!

    "Damn! I hate it when that happens"

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an angel. Thanks, your Mission Impossible instructions are truly worthy of Tom Cruises attention!

    ReplyDelete