Thursday 22 January 2009

Very tired. Knew I shouldnt have tried to change the beds without help. How the hell does any disabled person actually manage if they dont have help?? Exhaustion set in after one single and half the double, let alone the king size! Still Hubby to the rescue, (As usual).
Now I know theres no one reading any of this blog but if anyone does pop in for a read and can get past all my boring monotonous droning, could they let me know if I can change this blog so the postings read downwards instead of upwards. I mean, whoever read a book from the bottom of the page upwards? Its getting on my nerves. I shall go and look up the help page, anything rather than watch the rubbish my kids have got on! Green Green Grass! Could have been funny but sadly is not!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry but all the blog software stuff is arranged so you get the latest posts first. The idea is to only look at the current info/material. If you want people to read previous posts then you embed the link to them.

    Kind of makes sense when you have lots of entries as noone would then see the latest.

    BTW, stumbled on your blog via Twitter and message to @wossy! Love the name there. Wish you speedy recovery re broken leg- keep it up!

    ReplyDelete