Wednesday 28 January 2009

Seem to have gone into a coma today. Dont know what happened to mid morning. One minute I was eating fairy cake mixture, then the next I was eating fairy cakes and about four hours had passed!
I can see why prisoners are put in solitary, its driving me crazy! It wouldnt be so bad if there was something decent on TV but, after flicking through about seven hundred channels and landing on Bid-Up TV, I realised I was turning into Homer Simpson so switched off. Its more fun to stare at the wallpaper. After a while, I'm sure I can see an outline of the virgin Mary! I may tear that piece off and sell it on e-bay!
Still, im exercising my leg, and not getting far. Perhaps I should sue paracetamol manufacturers, their so called pain killers definatly are not! Renaming them useless chalk lumps that stick in your throat may be a more apt description.
I can feel my coma coming back on, and the wallpaper beckons.
Ta Ta

No comments:

Post a Comment