Monday 19 January 2009

Managed to get out of the house for a while, went to Sainsburys. Took five minutes to get in the car then had to hold onto my leg for dear life as we went over every speed hump and pothole in London!
Ive waited two weeks to go to the shops and as expected, when I got there it was crap as usual! Why is it whenever anyone is in a wheelchair, they seem like a magnet for the mental people that work there? No one would normally talk to me, but once confined to this metal monstrosity, every looney wants to stop and tell me their life story!
Im trying to look at the cat food, get stopeed and told how a large puddle stopped looney from getting to work dry this morning! What??? I dont bloody care, it was raining anyway so its bleeding obvious you are gonna get wet!
Im trying to work out whether I need a new 'digital' iron for twenty quid or make do with the manky, brown dripping useless 'analogue'? one I already have, which is on the middle shelf, when my hubby is asked if 'she' wants help from the top shelf???!! What am I deaf and dumb now too? For christs sake I have a broken leg! Im not comatose!
Well suffice to say, im not going out for another two weeks at least cos its a bloody waste of time!
Oh, and I didnt buy the iron cos I bought some descaler for two quid instead. (Credit drunch and all!) Last time I did this I blew up the iron and had to buy a new one anyway. Lets see if the SAS videos show me how to disarm an iron!!

No comments:

Post a Comment